Join us to revolutionize the healthcare market!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- The sole QA engineer of a small team, counts with support and guidance from senior and lead QA engineers working in other projects in the same product. It requires experience and willingness to work in both Manual and Automation tasks.
- Test new features and existing functionalities of our web based product and APIs, using both Manual and Automation methods.
- Write test cases for ongoing features and automated test scenarios following our existing framework.
- Close collaboration with Product, Frontend and Backend engineers in order to understand and match use cases and acceptance criteria.
- Close collaboration with Operations, Marketing and Sales teams in order to develop the best health-tech product.
- Constantly improve the quality of processes, and actively review existing Test Automation scenarios.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as QA or Engineer.
- Experience with Java and Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience writing test cases in TestRail or other bug tracking systems.
- Good knowledge of SQL Databases, with the ability to write complex queries.
- Direct experience with testing web interfaces and APIs.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with mocking data is a great plus.
- Basic exposure to Cucumber would be helpful for you.
- Knowledge of AI systems would also be helpful.
- Experience in HealthTech or Fitness domain would help you know our product in depth very quickly.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to be a part of an early stage HealthTech startups in Europe with a great mission: better the lives of indiciduals through technology!
- One of the most competitive virtual shares incentive schemes in the German market.
- Home office not just an option but also part of the culture
- Yearly personal development budget for you to get books, courses, participation in conferences and whatever you think you need to become better as you grow with us!
- 25 vacation days per year, extra day off during the Christmas and flexible hours (freedom with responsibility)
- Becoming part of an international team of highly motivated, experienced, and skilled top performers where hierarchies don’t matter, but passion and drive do.
- No legacy code, work in nimble cross-functional teams with open communication lines across the company.
- You’ll be surrounded by smart people with a wide variety of backgrounds from which you can learn and that also want to learn from you!
- A fantastic learning opportunity to develop your knowledge in the HealthTech space.
UP FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
We are looking forward to receiving your application!